The Full of Joy Yoga Mission
Full of Joy Yoga offers children yoga & mindfulness activities that will help develop flexible minds & bodies while cultivating a lifetime of joy, peace and wonder.
We need to teach others to do this work to be able to spread these benefits and gifts of yoga and mindfulness to as many children as possible. We love offering these trainings to get more teachers teaching more kids. This program is in response to the need for more support and guidance to reach this mission. We are looking for teachers who are interested in helping us to realize our vision of empowering children with tools for a happy and healthy life and helping them reach their fullest potential. Thank you for your interest in spreading the lifetime of joy, peace and wonder to this next generation.
FOJY Peaceful Warrior Licensee Program
Now that you have graduated from the Full of Joy Yoga Kids Yoga Teacher Training, what’s next? We have developed a new program just for you! It’s called the FOJY Peaceful Warrior Program. Graduates have been asking me for years, how can I become a licensed FOJY kids yoga teacher. Well now you can!
If you are looking to grow your kids yoga business and need guidance, support and all the tools to make it happen, the Peaceful Warrior Program is for you. This program will support you in becoming a well known, inspiring and trustworthy kids yoga teacher in your area within no time.
Here is what you get with the FOJY Peaceful Warrior Program:
- Ongoing support from Lani through 45 minute monthly group zoom calls for the first year.
- Unlimited use of the FOJY logo for print, advertising, marketing and website.
- Your own marketing toolkit which will contain downloadable marketing materials such as flyers, biz cards, postcards, gift certificates, etc
- Use of the Private Membership Section of the Full of Joy Yoga website that will contain all the documents needed – including monthly lesson plans, contracts, waivers, etc.
- Your own personal Google Doc to store all your forms, contracts, etc.
- Your own set of 100 postcards with your name and info on it! *additional postcards can be purchased with a discount.
- Your own section of the Full of Joy Yoga website featuring your photo, personal biography and full details of your classes & events.
- Permission to call yourself a Full of Joy Yoga Teacher and use of a Full of Joy Yoga email address.
- Access to our online support networks like the FOJY Teachers Facebook Group to share tips and best practice.
- Opportunities to assist in any FOJY Kids Yoga Teacher Trainings.
- 10% off of any FOJY or Mindful Yoga Breaks products which will come in your own Full of Joy Yoga canvas bag.
- 10% of of any FOJY or Mindful Yoga Breaks selected offerings
Sounds exciting! What do I need to do?
Prior to becoming a FOJY Peaceful Warrior Licensee, you must:
- Participate in the FOJY Teacher Training and complete all requirements of certification.
- Submit a 30-minute video of me teaching a FOJY class. (Please teach to beanie babies or paper cups – NO KIDS. If your video exceeds 30 minutes you will be asked to resubmit).
- Read & sign the Licensee Agreement.
- Have a touch base call with Lani.
We are offering 3 simple ways to pay:
All require an initial set up fee of $45
Annually = $658
Quarterly = $178
Monthly = $68
FOJY Brave Warrior Mentorship Program
This program is aimed to support and guide children’s yoga teachers and Full of Joy Yoga graduates. It is tailored to your interests, needs, and goals. You choose your start date and your focus for the program.
The mentorship program will give you confidence, motivation, and inspiration to share and expand yoga within your community or worldwide. Whether you’re a new teacher or have been teaching for many years, we all come across situations and experiences in which we need support, guidance, and inspiration. Lani has been teaching kids yoga for over 20 years! In this time, she has developed a wealth of experience, knowledge, and creativity to share with you in order to guide you through certain unknown or difficult situations. A mentorship program can also help to enhance your creativity and to support you in your personal and professional development.
Your investment into your mentorship program to help you develop, expand and transform your children’s yoga classes includes:
- a one time coaching call of 60 minutes to identify and tailor your goals and desired areas of growth.
- 3 – 45-minute unique coaching calls each month for 3 months.
- PLUS online communication throughout those 12-weeks to provide support.
- Options are available for those that wish to have a one-time consultation.
Choose the payment plan that works for you:
3 month program | $750
Payment plan – 2 payments = $395
Payment plan – 3 payments = $270
1 – 60 minute Coaching Call | $125